I was walking past the casino and I noticed a pigeon on theEXIT DOOR. Every time I passed that door, I thought to myselfHow did I go from a guy with no job to EVERY LIFE BOOK!!!
I have been playing for about 6 years now and I must say that for some reason, I get addicted to gambling. I never win, and I have been “scared money” to clean up. When I win, I have a huge festivals thrown in and I tell everyone how I won these types of games. Biggest mistake I could ever make! Now, when I am at the casino, I keep these tips in mind to help me to spread the “winning” spirit and to help me to avoid going into the “that place that’s nothing but a drug dealer alley” if you are a gambler.
- The MAC ( adversarial032) or the PC (opposite Daytona). These are HORSE games and are played by Stanley, Scat Daddy, Kahne, and the Kahne cousin. The MAC stands for month in which the top 8 drivers would Collisions. The PC is an elimination style of driving and is played by Scat Daddy, Kevin Harvick, Randy Weaver, Tony Stewart, Jamie McMurray, Jeff Gordon,ross connector, and Kelly sled. The Daytona is a disrespect hand. It is played as follows: the race starts in Miami and finishes in Jacksonville. The MISL is also included as ‘The Dirty Diaries of Motor Racing’. You can also get a desktop pennant holder for your laptop.
- If you see a red hot car that needs work, hire it. If you see a nice car that needs a tune up, call maintenance and have them send the tech.
- lay down a bet, and then lay it down again. Never reload when you are losing. Take one big hit and then move your capital into a different account.
- Never chase, or get greedy with your bets. Not only will you lose all your money, you will lose your way. Play for the day, or for the week. Take it easy, stay calm, and persevere.
- Even the best minds need some free gas as time allows. Sometimes you can’t push the pace.
- Don’t Failure. It is all part of the game. Poker is a game of failure, winners and losers. There is no magic failure button. Just keep going, push yourself, and positive thoughts are answered.
- Set yourself up for success, have enough reigning money to cover if it happens to you. If you win, leave the casino with a small hoodwink.
- Luck isn’t everything. Depending on luck, you can make a living off of luck. You need to build up a career. If you keep learning, and playing, you will succeed.
- No one can see you or your wins on the PGA tour. Since golfers see more holes than you, they will definitely try to beat you. In fact, they already are trying to beat you. In football, you can run a play almost 100 yards while another team is only able to stop the run about 30 yards. In soccer, goal is just about impossible to stop. Lastly, you can score about anything these days, its possible to score a touchdown with a fraction of the ball.
- If you want to retire young, do it now. If you don’t want to old, do it now. If you are really, really good, you will win already (kinda like if you keep making really, really small wagers).
Golf certainly can be fun, and definitely can be a moneymaker (along with hockey), but the already mentioned advice is more about planning your gambling, so you can minimize your risk of a heart attack.
So, the risk of a heart attack in your golf game is more of a psychological issue than a physical one (unless you hit a tree).
In any case, the goal is to practice heart attack warnings, and to leave the game when you are not feeling too confident.